Scholarship Terms & Conditions
In applying for The Slumber Yard Scholarship (“Scholarship Award”), I represent, understand and agree to comply with the following conditions:
- I am a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States, and am 18 years or older.
- If receiving the Scholarship Award, I will use any awarded funds toward my tuition or book costs for the field of study for which the Scholarship Award was approved.
- I am not on academic disciplinary status.
- I understand that my Scholarship Award application materials (“Application Materials”) consist of video, content, creatives, and other materials (“Content”).
- I represent and warrant that the application materials and content do not contain or rely upon any trade secret or other nonpublic technical or business information of any kind of a third party.
- I represent and warrant that the application materials and content do not infringe on another party’s intellectual property rights.
- I agree to allow and hereby permit The Slumber Yard to use my Content for the winner announcement article on The Slumber Yard website.
- I understand that The Slumber Yard may choose to not award or to withdraw the Scholarship Award for any reason.
- I am not an employee of The Slumber Yard; an immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of an employee of The Slumber Yard; or living in the same household, whether or not related, of an employee of The Slumber Yard.
- If selected as a winner I agree to comply with the IRS to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the Scholarship Award.
- The terms and conditions of this Scholarship Award Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada.